Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Winchester) is for an inpatient clinic.
- This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and additional income.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Flexible schedule 7 on/7 off in cohesive team settings with robust onsite administrative support.
- We are seeking a seasoned Hospitalist for our Program Director position at Southern Tennessee Regional Health System, a 152-bed facility located in Winchester, TN.
- Generous nnual salary with sign-on bonus, paid relocation, financial advocate and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice.
- The strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians.
- Apogee Program Directors are an integral part of our nationwide leadership team.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Apogee Physicians