Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Alabaster) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Please submit a CV.
- The practice is professionally managed and all professional expenses are paid.
- With a recent move into a newer, bigger office with more space, there is now an opening for another Internist to join the team!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Alabaster, AL.
- Tenet Healthcare & Shelby Baptist Medical Center are looking for a Board Certified Internist to join an existing practice near Alabaster, AL.
- The position will be full-time, outpatient only, with.
- Located in a beautiful suburb of Birmingham, this practice has been growing and serving the patients of the area for over 25 years.
- The office hours are 7:30 - 4:30 Monday through Thursday, with a half day on Fridays.
- Physicians must be MD or DO and be Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Tenet's hospital (Shelby Baptist) will be providing relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus.
- All information will be kept confidential and within Tenet Healthcare - your information will not be shared with any third-parties or outside recruitment firms.
- There is an established support staff already in the practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.