Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Alabaster) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Alabaster, AL.
- With a recent move into a newer, bigger office with more space, there is now an opening for another Internist to join the team!
- Tenet's hospital (Shelby Baptist) will be providing relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus.
- The practice is professionally managed and all professional expenses are paid.
- Tenet Healthcare & Shelby Baptist Medical Center are looking for a Board Certified Internist to join an existing practice near Alabaster, AL.
- Physicians must be MD or DO and be Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Please submit a CV.
- There is an established support staff already in the practice.
- The office hours are 7:30 - 4:30 Monday through Thursday, with a half day on Fridays.
- All information will be kept confidential and within Tenet Healthcare - your information will not be shared with any third-parties or outside recruitment firms.
- Located in a beautiful suburb of Birmingham, this practice has been growing and serving the patients of the area for over 25 years.
- The position will be full-time, outpatient only, with.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago