Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Madison) is a single-specialty group practice.
- About Integrated Behavioral Health.
- Employer will pay your choice of 60% of premiums for Platinum coverage or 70% of premiums for Gold coverage.
- Onsite psychiatric services for skilled care and assisted living facilities.
- Integrated Behavioral Health is seeking Internal Medicine and Family Practice Physicians in Northern Alabama and Southern Tennessee.
- Medical coverage will be provided to you by the employer.
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).
- Employer will pay up to a maximum of $14,000 per annum for all the above mentioned benefits.
- Future outpatient development opportunities.
- 50 % of all premiums will be paid by the employer.
- Other psychiatric services are provided as needed and/or indicated.
- CME Days: 5 Days Annually.
- Psychoeducational groups- such as stress management, anger management, women's issues, assertiveness, self-esteem, etc.
- 401K program with annual employer contribution.
- At IBH, our mission is to provide patient-centered, high quality mental health services to meet the needs of individuals and families in Northern Alabama and Southern Tennessee.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Madison, AL.
- CME Allowance: $5000 annually.
- Marital and family therapy.
- Life Insurance and Short term Disability is available through Aflac for all employees.
- IBH services consist of psychiatric assessments and evaluations, medication management, individual and family counseling, treatment planning, and disease education.
- Psychiatric assessment, evaluation, and treatment for elderly, adults, adolescents, and children.
- Consider a rewarding career in an environment that offers both inpatient and outpatients opportunities.
- IBH offers a variety of integrated mental health services including outpatient and inpatient services, as well as onsite psychiatric services in long-term care facilities.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (Emdr).
- 180,000 per Annum.
- Paid Time Off: 200 Hours ( 144 PTO in addition to 56 hours of holiday ).
- Individual and group counseling.
- Malpractice Insurance: Will be provided by the employer, and a maximum of $1,500 per year for licenses and other professional fees reimbursed by the employer, for example.
- The incoming physician will be employed by IBH.
- 10,s reimbursing moving expenses.
- DEA license, State license etc.
- Refine your clinical skills and broaden your professional horizons in a challenging patient-centered, physician-owned company.
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for children.
- Sign-On Bonus of $15,000.
- 25,000 per year for performance bonus.
- Based in Huntsville, AL, IBH is a thriving independent practice of over 48 healthcare providers covering 5 hospitals, 4 outpatient clinics and 47 nursing homes across Southern Tennessee and Northern Alabama.
- Inpatient Medical opportunities within the Huntsville Metro market and surrounding areas.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.