Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Madison) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Based in Huntsville, AL, IBH is a thriving independent practice of over 48 healthcare providers covering 5 hospitals, 4 outpatient clinics and 47 nursing homes across Southern Tennessee and Northern Alabama.
- About Integrated Behavioral Health.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Madison, AL.
- Other psychiatric services are provided as needed and/or indicated.
- 401K program with annual employer contribution.
- Psychoeducational groups- such as stress management, anger management, women's issues, assertiveness, self-esteem, etc.
- 25,000 per year for performance bonus.
- Integrated Behavioral Health is seeking Internal Medicine and Family Practice Physicians in Northern Alabama and Southern Tennessee.
- 50 % of all premiums will be paid by the employer.
- 180,000 per Annum.
- Onsite psychiatric services for skilled care and assisted living facilities.
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for children.
- Consider a rewarding career in an environment that offers both inpatient and outpatients opportunities.
- Paid Time Off: 200 Hours ( 144 PTO in addition to 56 hours of holiday ).
- Medical coverage will be provided to you by the employer.
- Inpatient Medical opportunities within the Huntsville Metro market and surrounding areas.
- Employer will pay up to a maximum of $14,000 per annum for all the above mentioned benefits.
- Refine your clinical skills and broaden your professional horizons in a challenging patient-centered, physician-owned company.
- Malpractice Insurance: Will be provided by the employer, and a maximum of $1,500 per year for licenses and other professional fees reimbursed by the employer, for example.
- The incoming physician will be employed by IBH.
- Marital and family therapy.
- Psychiatric assessment, evaluation, and treatment for elderly, adults, adolescents, and children.
- Employer will pay your choice of 60% of premiums for Platinum coverage or 70% of premiums for Gold coverage.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (Emdr).
- Individual and group counseling.
- IBH offers a variety of integrated mental health services including outpatient and inpatient services, as well as onsite psychiatric services in long-term care facilities.
- CME Allowance: $5000 annually.
- Future outpatient development opportunities.
- At IBH, our mission is to provide patient-centered, high quality mental health services to meet the needs of individuals and families in Northern Alabama and Southern Tennessee.
- IBH services consist of psychiatric assessments and evaluations, medication management, individual and family counseling, treatment planning, and disease education.
- Life Insurance and Short term Disability is available through Aflac for all employees.
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).
- DEA license, State license etc.
- Sign-On Bonus of $15,000.
- CME Days: 5 Days Annually.
- 10,s reimbursing moving expenses.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.