Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Madison) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 25,000 per year for performance bonus.
- Inpatient Medical opportunities within the Huntsville Metro market and surrounding areas.
- Consider a rewarding career in an environment that offers both inpatient and outpatients opportunities.
- Medical coverage will be provided to you by the employer.
- Sign-On Bonus of $15,000.
- 10,s reimbursing moving expenses.
- Employer will pay up to a maximum of $14,000 per annum for all the above mentioned benefits.
- About Integrated Behavioral Health.
- Future outpatient development opportunities.
- Individual and group counseling.
- Psychoeducational groups- such as stress management, anger management, women's issues, assertiveness, self-esteem, etc.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Madison, AL.
- 50 % of all premiums will be paid by the employer.
- Psychiatric assessment, evaluation, and treatment for elderly, adults, adolescents, and children.
- Refine your clinical skills and broaden your professional horizons in a challenging patient-centered, physician-owned company.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (Emdr).
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).
- CME Days: 5 Days Annually.
- DEA license, State license etc.
- At IBH, our mission is to provide patient-centered, high quality mental health services to meet the needs of individuals and families in Northern Alabama and Southern Tennessee.
- Life Insurance and Short term Disability is available through Aflac for all employees.
- IBH offers a variety of integrated mental health services including outpatient and inpatient services, as well as onsite psychiatric services in long-term care facilities.
- 401K program with annual employer contribution.
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for children.
- Based in Huntsville, AL, IBH is a thriving independent practice of over 48 healthcare providers covering 5 hospitals, 4 outpatient clinics and 47 nursing homes across Southern Tennessee and Northern Alabama.
- Other psychiatric services are provided as needed and/or indicated.
- 180,000 per Annum.
- IBH services consist of psychiatric assessments and evaluations, medication management, individual and family counseling, treatment planning, and disease education.
- Employer will pay your choice of 60% of premiums for Platinum coverage or 70% of premiums for Gold coverage.
- The incoming physician will be employed by IBH.
- Paid Time Off: 200 Hours ( 144 PTO in addition to 56 hours of holiday ).
- Marital and family therapy.
- CME Allowance: $5000 annually.
- Integrated Behavioral Health is seeking Internal Medicine and Family Practice Physicians in Northern Alabama and Southern Tennessee.
- Onsite psychiatric services for skilled care and assisted living facilities.
- Malpractice Insurance: Will be provided by the employer, and a maximum of $1,500 per year for licenses and other professional fees reimbursed by the employer, for example.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.