Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- N roll, R and more that can be found all around town.
- Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Salary and Benefits.
- The G.V. (Sonny) Montgomery VA Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited, complexity level 1B facility serving Veterans in Mississippi and parts of Louisiana.
- Duties include documenting observations, assessments, and changes in patient's condition.
- Providing a full range of care to patients with a variety of physical and/or behavior problems.
- Background and/or Security Investigation required.
- The VA Medical Center is located in Jackson, Mississippi and the outpatient clinics are located in: Hattiesburg, Meridian, Kosciusko, Greenville, Natchez, Columbus, and McComb.
- United States citizenship.
- Steeped in southern culture, Jackson is home to a multitude of world-class painters, sculptors, dancers, actors, architects, photographers, filmmakers, musicians, and artisans of many disciplines.
- As a Primary Care Physician, the physician will provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services to ill and injured veterans.
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.
- Position includes Edrp student loan repayment and relocation for approved and highly regarded candidates.
- Collaborating with health team members to facilitate positive patient care outcomes.
- Applicant's education and experience will be reviewed by a Professional Standards Board and Compensation Panel (for physicians and dentists) in determining the grade and salary of the applicant selected.
- Beautifully changing seasons offer numerous fall and holiday events rich with tradition, surprising spring flings for shaking off winter's chill, and laid-back summer celebrations that detour off the fast lane.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Jackson, MS.
- Working for the Department of Veterans Affairs offers an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes, in part, 26 days paid vacation, sick leave, 10 paid holidays, life insurance, health benefits, thrift savings plan, and participation in the Federal Employees Retirement System.
- The city pulses with music from classical to inspirational, home-grown gospel, blues, jazz, rock.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago