Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Biloxi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System (Gcvhcs) a multi-divisional health care system consists of the main level 1C hospital campus in Biloxi MS, Positions are currently available at the Joint Ambulatory Care Center, Pensacola, FL and Community Based Outpatient Clinics in Mobile, AL, Panama City, FL and Eglin, FL.
- Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine.
- Gcvhcs has strong sharing partnerships with the Department of Defense (DoD), which has installations co-located with four of our five divisions.
- We support resident training in cardiology, dermatology, general surgery, otolaryngology, ophthalmology, psychiatry, radiology, and dental programs, as well as a general thoracic fellowship.
- Salary and Benefits.
- Duties include documenting observations, assessments, and changes in patient's condition.
- Gcvhcs has affiliation agreements with three medical schools and numerous associated health programs.
- United States citizenship.
- Gcvhcs relies on non-VA community providers.
- Gcvhcs provides care in variety of settings such as acute inpatient medical/surgical unit, intensive care unit, acute psychiatry unit, emergency department, outpatient medical/specialty care and telehealth settings.
- Background and/or Security Investigation required.
- Working for the Department of Veterans Affairs offers an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes, in part, 26 days paid vacation, sick leave, 10 paid holidays, life insurance, health benefits, thrift savings plan, and participation in the Federal Employees Retirement System.
- As a Primary Care Physician, the physician will provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services to ill and injured veterans.
- Collaborating with health team members to facilitate positive patient care outcomes.
- Applicant's education and experience will be reviewed by a Professional Standards Board and Compensation Panel (for physicians and dentists) in determining the grade and salary of the applicant selected.
- When inquiring or applying please advise of the location of interest.
- VA offers generous paid time off and a variety of predictable and flexible scheduling opportunities.
- The residents rotate from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana State University in New Orleans, and Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Biloxi, MS.
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Providing a full range of care to patients with a variety of physical and/or behavior problems.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.