Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Sheffield) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Since inception in 1995, MAS has grown to become one of the largest primary care practices in the Shoals area.
- Arts Alive.
- This is a shopping and medical hub for the tri-state area.
- We are located just a few miles from Tennessee and Mississippi with access to three major airports.
- The current physicians are seeing approximately 20 to 25 patients per day.
- Medical Associates of the Shoals, PC (MAS), a premier medical group in Sheffield, AL, is looking for an Internal Medicine/Family Practice Physician.
- Freedom of America Celebration on the fourth of July.
- We are an outdoor lover's dream.
- Generous 401K Plan.
- W.C. Handy Music Festival.
- In the spring, neighborhoods come alive with flowering dogwoods and azaleas, and the downtown areas buzz with activity as restaurants move tables to the sidewalk and enjoy another change of season.
- Golfers pick from a variety of public and private courses, including the most spectacular courses in the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail.
- Museums offer educational programs.
- Healt h/Dental/Vision I nsurance.
- The river and its system of lakes offers a variety of recreational activities including beautiful public parks, camping areas and walking trails.
- A mix of manufacturing, service industries, retail, medical and financial institutions give the Shoals stability and strength.
- Huntsville is approximately an hour away, while Birmingham and Nashville are about 2.
- Because these towns are so intertwined, the residents here enjoy a quality of life and a variety of activities usually only found in much larger metropolitan areas.
- Theater groups and dance studios perform.
- The group has multiple out-patient medical offices and provides hospitalist services for Helen Keller Hospital (HKH).
- This proximity offers greater shopping and arts and entertainment venues as well.
- Stipend, loan repayment and sign-on bonus are negotiable.
- Huntsville is approximately an hour away, while Birmingham and Nashville are about 2 to 2 12.
- This will be a traditional practice with a mixture of in-patient and out-patient work, with the opportunity to utilize our hospitalist program.
- If you like a laid back lifestyle and would like a beautiful place.
- Attractive Compensation package.
- Heritage Days.
- The Shoals is the sixth largest market in Alabama and offers numerous opportunities for business investment and enhanced quality of life.
- The Kennedy-Douglass and Tennessee Valley Art Centers offer exhibits, classes and juried shows.
- Alabama Renaissance Faire- October.
- Helen Keller Festival and much more!
- Trail of Tears Celebration.
- There's plenty to do indoors, as well.
- The University of North Alabama is a large contributor to our cultural life, with its choral groups, The Shoals Symphony, and theater performances.
- The four adjacent towns of Florence, Sheffield, Muscle Shoals, and Tuscumbia are on the banks of the Tennessee River and make up what we.
- CME allowance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sheffield, AL.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.