Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Sheffield) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Freedom of America Celebration on the fourth of July.
- Healt h/Dental/Vision I nsurance.
- Helen Keller Festival and much more!
- Attractive Compensation package.
- The current physicians are seeing approximately 20 to 25 patients per day.
- The four adjacent towns of Florence, Sheffield, Muscle Shoals, and Tuscumbia are on the banks of the Tennessee River and make up what we.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sheffield, AL.
- Museums offer educational programs.
- This proximity offers greater shopping and arts and entertainment venues as well.
- Generous 401K Plan.
- In the spring, neighborhoods come alive with flowering dogwoods and azaleas, and the downtown areas buzz with activity as restaurants move tables to the sidewalk and enjoy another change of season.
- If you like a laid back lifestyle and would like a beautiful place.
- A mix of manufacturing, service industries, retail, medical and financial institutions give the Shoals stability and strength.
- Alabama Renaissance Faire- October.
- This is a shopping and medical hub for the tri-state area.
- Malpractice insurance.
- We are an outdoor lover's dream.
- We are located just a few miles from Tennessee and Mississippi with access to three major airports.
- Golfers pick from a variety of public and private courses, including the most spectacular courses in the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail.
- Huntsville is approximately an hour away, while Birmingham and Nashville are about 2.
- Because these towns are so intertwined, the residents here enjoy a quality of life and a variety of activities usually only found in much larger metropolitan areas.
- Theater groups and dance studios perform.
- The group has multiple out-patient medical offices and provides hospitalist services for Helen Keller Hospital (HKH).
- There's plenty to do indoors, as well.
- Huntsville is approximately an hour away, while Birmingham and Nashville are about 2 to 2 12.
- W.C. Handy Music Festival.
- Since inception in 1995, MAS has grown to become one of the largest primary care practices in the Shoals area.
- Stipend, loan repayment and sign-on bonus are negotiable.
- The Kennedy-Douglass and Tennessee Valley Art Centers offer exhibits, classes and juried shows.
- Arts Alive.
- The river and its system of lakes offers a variety of recreational activities including beautiful public parks, camping areas and walking trails.
- The Shoals is the sixth largest market in Alabama and offers numerous opportunities for business investment and enhanced quality of life.
- Medical Associates of the Shoals, PC (MAS), a premier medical group in Sheffield, AL, is looking for an Internal Medicine/Family Practice Physician.
- CME allowance.
- This will be a traditional practice with a mixture of in-patient and out-patient work, with the opportunity to utilize our hospitalist program.
- The University of North Alabama is a large contributor to our cultural life, with its choral groups, The Shoals Symphony, and theater performances.
- Trail of Tears Celebration.
- Heritage Days.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago