Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Sheffield) is a single-specialty group practice.
- This is a shopping and medical hub for the tri-state area.
- W.C. Handy Music Festival.
- CME allowance.
- Theater groups and dance studios perform.
- Golfers pick from a variety of public and private courses, including the most spectacular courses in the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail.
- A mix of manufacturing, service industries, retail, medical and financial institutions give the Shoals stability and strength.
- Heritage Days.
- There's plenty to do indoors, as well.
- Attractive Compensation package.
- Medical Associates of the Shoals, PC (MAS), a premier medical group in Sheffield, AL, is looking for an Internal Medicine/Family Practice Physician.
- Alabama Renaissance Faire- October.
- The University of North Alabama is a large contributor to our cultural life, with its choral groups, The Shoals Symphony, and theater performances.
- If you like a laid back lifestyle and would like a beautiful place.
- The Shoals is the sixth largest market in Alabama and offers numerous opportunities for business investment and enhanced quality of life.
- Trail of Tears Celebration.
- Generous 401K Plan.
- Museums offer educational programs.
- The Kennedy-Douglass and Tennessee Valley Art Centers offer exhibits, classes and juried shows.
- This proximity offers greater shopping and arts and entertainment venues as well.
- Huntsville is approximately an hour away, while Birmingham and Nashville are about 2.
- The current physicians are seeing approximately 20 to 25 patients per day.
- Huntsville is approximately an hour away, while Birmingham and Nashville are about 2 to 2 12.
- In the spring, neighborhoods come alive with flowering dogwoods and azaleas, and the downtown areas buzz with activity as restaurants move tables to the sidewalk and enjoy another change of season.
- This will be a traditional practice with a mixture of in-patient and out-patient work, with the opportunity to utilize our hospitalist program.
- Malpractice insurance.
- The four adjacent towns of Florence, Sheffield, Muscle Shoals, and Tuscumbia are on the banks of the Tennessee River and make up what we.
- Freedom of America Celebration on the fourth of July.
- Healt h/Dental/Vision I nsurance.
- We are an outdoor lover's dream.
- Since inception in 1995, MAS has grown to become one of the largest primary care practices in the Shoals area.
- The group has multiple out-patient medical offices and provides hospitalist services for Helen Keller Hospital (HKH).
- Because these towns are so intertwined, the residents here enjoy a quality of life and a variety of activities usually only found in much larger metropolitan areas.
- We are located just a few miles from Tennessee and Mississippi with access to three major airports.
- Stipend, loan repayment and sign-on bonus are negotiable.
- Helen Keller Festival and much more!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sheffield, AL.
- Arts Alive.
- The river and its system of lakes offers a variety of recreational activities including beautiful public parks, camping areas and walking trails.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.