Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Oneonta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have a physician retiring in Snead, twenty minutes north of Oneonta.
- He sees 18 - 22 very complex patients each day.
- Athena EMR System.
- Willing to oversee two APPs, one in office and one to see 100 nursing home patients.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- And we hope that you will partner with us to manage the overall care of our patients.
- Look forward to growing a built-in patient base.
- Competitive pay.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Large established practice just needs a physician to maintain the practice.
- Vincent's Health System.
- Our established practice in Snead needs a primary care physician.
- Well-equipped clinic.
- Outpatient only or traditional practice.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- There is an APP currently working in his office as well.
- Appreciative patients.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Willing to provide same day access and take walk-in patients.
- St. Vincent's Primary Care - Snead.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account.
- Large busy clinic.
- Board certified and experienced in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Med-Peds.
- Willing to see 18 - 22 complex patients per day.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- We really need an experienced physician to start in December to help us make this transition.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oneonta, AL.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Walk-in patients welcome.
- Offering online physician appointments.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- Full benefits package.
- Prefer 3 - 5 years of experience.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.