Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Oneonta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Prefer 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Walk-in patients welcome.
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account.
- There is an APP currently working in his office as well.
- Offering online physician appointments.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- Board certified and experienced in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Med-Peds.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oneonta, AL.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Appreciative patients.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- Athena EMR System.
- Look forward to growing a built-in patient base.
- Willing to see 18 - 22 complex patients per day.
- Full benefits package.
- He sees 18 - 22 very complex patients each day.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Vincent's Health System.
- We have a physician retiring in Snead, twenty minutes north of Oneonta.
- Willing to provide same day access and take walk-in patients.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Competitive pay.
- We really need an experienced physician to start in December to help us make this transition.
- St. Vincent's Primary Care - Snead.
- Well-equipped clinic.
- Our established practice in Snead needs a primary care physician.
- Large busy clinic.
- And we hope that you will partner with us to manage the overall care of our patients.
- Willing to oversee two APPs, one in office and one to see 100 nursing home patients.
- Outpatient only or traditional practice.
- Large established practice just needs a physician to maintain the practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.