Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Oneonta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And we hope that you will partner with us to manage the overall care of our patients.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- Board certified and experienced in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Med-Peds.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oneonta, AL.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- St. Vincent's Primary Care - Snead.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- There is an APP currently working in his office as well.
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Well-equipped clinic.
- Walk-in patients welcome.
- Full benefits package.
- Competitive pay.
- Willing to provide same day access and take walk-in patients.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Offering online physician appointments.
- Prefer 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- We have a physician retiring in Snead, twenty minutes north of Oneonta.
- Large busy clinic.
- Vincent's Health System.
- We really need an experienced physician to start in December to help us make this transition.
- He sees 18 - 22 very complex patients each day.
- Appreciative patients.
- Athena EMR System.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- Willing to see 18 - 22 complex patients per day.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- Large established practice just needs a physician to maintain the practice.
- Willing to oversee two APPs, one in office and one to see 100 nursing home patients.
- Our established practice in Snead needs a primary care physician.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Outpatient only or traditional practice.
- Look forward to growing a built-in patient base.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.