Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Managing a panel of patients utilizing the Patient Aligned Care Team (Pact) model.
- Achieving performance measure goals.
- Services are available to more than 206,000 Veterans living in a 53-county tri-state area (Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi).
- It is a tertiary care facility classified as a Clinical Referral Level I Facility and one of the most complex medical centers in the VA system.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Memphis, TN.
- VA boasts a comprehensive compensation and benefits package (Paid Time-Off, Professional/Personal Insurance Coverages, 401K, CME, and Retirement, etc.
- Specialized outpatient services are provided through general, specialty, and subspecialty outpatient clinics including a women's health center.
- Provides clinical supervision of residents.
- Comprehensive primary, secondary, and tertiary health care is provided in areas of medicine, general cardiovascular and neurological surgery, psychiatry, physical medicine and rehabilitation, spinal cord injury, neurology, oncology, dentistry, and geriatrics.
- We operate more than 1,400 sites of care, including 153 medical centers, 909 ambulatory and community-based outpatient clinics, 135 nursing homes, 232 Veterans centers, 47 readjustment counseling centers, and 108 comprehensive home-care programs, across all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and United States Territories.
- Serves as collaborating physician for mid-level practitioners (including peer chart review, assisting in performance evaluations, mentoring, and collaborating).
- Memphis, VA Medical Center.
- Department of Veterans Affairs offers Veterans the largest, most technologically advanced integrated health care system in the United States.
- Vamc in Memphis, TN consists of one main campus located at, which includes a 60-bed Spinal Cord Injury Unit, and nine community based outpatient clinics (Cboc).
- Other administrative duties will be specific to Ambulatory Care Service as designated by the Associate Chief of Staff for Ambulatory Care Service.
- Memphis VA Medical Center is seeking Staff Physician(s) to serve as an outpatient provider in the following clinics located in Memphis, TN.
- About the VA.
- It is a teaching hospital, providing a full range of patient care services, with state-of-the-art technology, as well as extensive education and research programs.
- Primary Care Physician.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.