Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Achieving performance measure goals.
- Comprehensive primary, secondary, and tertiary health care is provided in areas of medicine, general cardiovascular and neurological surgery, psychiatry, physical medicine and rehabilitation, spinal cord injury, neurology, oncology, dentistry, and geriatrics.
- We operate more than 1,400 sites of care, including 153 medical centers, 909 ambulatory and community-based outpatient clinics, 135 nursing homes, 232 Veterans centers, 47 readjustment counseling centers, and 108 comprehensive home-care programs, across all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and United States Territories.
- Services are available to more than 206,000 Veterans living in a 53-county tri-state area (Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi).
- VA boasts a comprehensive compensation and benefits package (Paid Time-Off, Professional/Personal Insurance Coverages, 401K, CME, and Retirement, etc.
- It is a teaching hospital, providing a full range of patient care services, with state-of-the-art technology, as well as extensive education and research programs.
- Department of Veterans Affairs offers Veterans the largest, most technologically advanced integrated health care system in the United States.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Memphis, TN.
- Managing a panel of patients utilizing the Patient Aligned Care Team (Pact) model.
- Serves as collaborating physician for mid-level practitioners (including peer chart review, assisting in performance evaluations, mentoring, and collaborating).
- Memphis, VA Medical Center.
- It is a tertiary care facility classified as a Clinical Referral Level I Facility and one of the most complex medical centers in the VA system.
- Memphis VA Medical Center is seeking Staff Physician(s) to serve as an outpatient provider in the following clinics located in Memphis, TN.
- Specialized outpatient services are provided through general, specialty, and subspecialty outpatient clinics including a women's health center.
- Provides clinical supervision of residents.
- Primary Care Physician.
- Vamc in Memphis, TN consists of one main campus located at, which includes a 60-bed Spinal Cord Injury Unit, and nine community based outpatient clinics (Cboc).
- About the VA.
- Other administrative duties will be specific to Ambulatory Care Service as designated by the Associate Chief of Staff for Ambulatory Care Service.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago