Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Rome) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- World-class team of over 150 physicians in a highly collaborative environment.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Rome, GA.
- Consistently recognized in the press as one of the best small towns in America, Rome offers a vibrant downtown, diverse cultural offerings, excellent education and numerous recreational choices.
- About Harbin Clinic Internal Medicine.
- Harbin Clinic offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive practice with the quality of life unmatched in crowded urban environments.
- State-of-the-art technology with integrated EHR and electronic prescribing.
- Just 60 minutes north of Atlanta, Rome is a medical hub for the entire region.
- Partnership track, competitive compensation, full benefits.
- Join Georgia's largest physician-owned multispecialty clinic in Georgia with over 150 physicians across 37 specialties.
- Group includes four established and highly respected physicians in a collegial practice.
- About Rome & Northwest GA.
- Join a high volume outpatient practice.
- Seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Physician Partner in Internal Medicine.
- Physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years.
- Imaging and laboratory services on-site.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.