Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Rome) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- State-of-the-art technology with integrated EHR and electronic prescribing.
- Consistently recognized in the press as one of the best small towns in America, Rome offers a vibrant downtown, diverse cultural offerings, excellent education and numerous recreational choices.
- Just 60 minutes north of Atlanta, Rome is a medical hub for the entire region.
- Physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Rome, GA.
- Group includes four established and highly respected physicians in a collegial practice.
- Join Georgia's largest physician-owned multispecialty clinic in Georgia with over 150 physicians across 37 specialties.
- Imaging and laboratory services on-site.
- Seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Physician Partner in Internal Medicine.
- About Rome & Northwest GA.
- Partnership track, competitive compensation, full benefits.
- World-class team of over 150 physicians in a highly collaborative environment.
- Harbin Clinic offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive practice with the quality of life unmatched in crowded urban environments.
- About Harbin Clinic Internal Medicine.
- Join a high volume outpatient practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.