Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fayetteville) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Must comply with Hipaa rules and regulations.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice that combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- They must be cognizant of, and comply with, all medical group policies and procedures as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fayetteville, GA.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Simone Bridges.
- Fayette county is a community of more than 100,000 residents with a highly ranked school district, a wealth of restaurants, and a full calendar of local events and festivals.
- Associate Director, Physician Recruitment.
- This opportunity is for our location in the coveted suburbs of Fayetteville, just 25 miles outside Atlanta, GA.
- All providers will be responsible for the full scope clinical and administrative services, which fall under his/her field of training.
- Each provider is expected to live out the philosophy, goals and objectives of the medical group and work collaboratively to achieve them.
- Opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join our team of 9 other physicians and 9 advanced practitioners.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago