Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fayetteville) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice that combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- They must be cognizant of, and comply with, all medical group policies and procedures as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
- This opportunity is for our location in the coveted suburbs of Fayetteville, just 25 miles outside Atlanta, GA.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fayetteville, GA.
- Opportunity for a well-trained BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join our team of 9 other physicians and 9 advanced practitioners.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Fayette county is a community of more than 100,000 residents with a highly ranked school district, a wealth of restaurants, and a full calendar of local events and festivals.
- Must comply with Hipaa rules and regulations.
- Simone Bridges.
- Each provider is expected to live out the philosophy, goals and objectives of the medical group and work collaboratively to achieve them.
- Associate Director, Physician Recruitment.
- All providers will be responsible for the full scope clinical and administrative services, which fall under his/her field of training.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.