Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Mason) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Family Medicine, General Medicine or Emergency Medicine background preferred.
- Make clinic rounds.
- Must be able to pass federal clearance.
- Closely monitor all potential catastrophic illnesses.
- Must have active DEA license.
- Provide a variety of professional medical services to inmates to include administering examinations, diagnosing medical and other problems, prescribing medications and providing treatment and follow-up care.
- Other benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(K), PTO, holiday pay, bonus structure and relocation.
- Provide direction and leadership for the medical program in collaboration with the Health Services Administrator.
- Participate in treatment team meetings where individual health plans of inmates are devised, reviewed and altered.
- Monitor and review operations and standards of care delivered to inmates.
- Accept on-.
- Successful candidate must have an active medical license in the state of Tennessee.
- We offer a competitive salary and malpractice coverage.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Mason, TN.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.