Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Mason) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provide a variety of professional medical services to inmates to include administering examinations, diagnosing medical and other problems, prescribing medications and providing treatment and follow-up care.
- Closely monitor all potential catastrophic illnesses.
- Must be able to pass federal clearance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Mason, TN.
- Accept on-.
- Family Medicine, General Medicine or Emergency Medicine background preferred.
- Other benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(K), PTO, holiday pay, bonus structure and relocation.
- Monitor and review operations and standards of care delivered to inmates.
- Make clinic rounds.
- Participate in treatment team meetings where individual health plans of inmates are devised, reviewed and altered.
- Must have active DEA license.
- We offer a competitive salary and malpractice coverage.
- Provide direction and leadership for the medical program in collaboration with the Health Services Administrator.
- Successful candidate must have an active medical license in the state of Tennessee.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.