Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Mason) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be able to pass federal clearance.
- Monitor and review operations and standards of care delivered to inmates.
- Provide direction and leadership for the medical program in collaboration with the Health Services Administrator.
- Provide a variety of professional medical services to inmates to include administering examinations, diagnosing medical and other problems, prescribing medications and providing treatment and follow-up care.
- Family Medicine, General Medicine or Emergency Medicine background preferred.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Mason, TN.
- Accept on-.
- Must have active DEA license.
- Participate in treatment team meetings where individual health plans of inmates are devised, reviewed and altered.
- Make clinic rounds.
- Successful candidate must have an active medical license in the state of Tennessee.
- Other benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(K), PTO, holiday pay, bonus structure and relocation.
- Closely monitor all potential catastrophic illnesses.
- We offer a competitive salary and malpractice coverage.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.