Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Plenty of patients and flexibility to practice how you want.
- Benefits include individual health insurance, life, and disability provided with family coverage and dental optional.
- Be successful right away with a full patient base.
- Compensation: Employment, base compensation ranges from $195,000-$325,000 (depending on option chosen) with opportunity for productivity bonus (wRVU).
- 1: Hospital practice is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join 3 other providers and 3 NPs for 100% Outpatient.
- Montgomery has a diverse economy comprising state government, healthcare, automotive manufacturing, education (the city is home to eight colleges and universities), tourism, Maxwell Air Force Base, the Gunter Annex and military contractors.
- 3: Hospital is assisting private practice.
- Hospital-sponsored 403(b) retirement plan with partial match.
- The Montgomery metropolitan area, known as the River Region has an overall population of 350,000.
- Signing bonus, relocation expenses and student loan repayment offered.
- Opportunity: Health system in Montgomery AL is seeking several Internists and Family Medicine providers.
- 2: Hospital is assisting private practice.
- Employed with base compensation starting at $195,000 with productivity bonus.
- Doable volume and great referral base.
- Join 3 other providers in a traditional practice setting.
- Internists and Family Practitioners for Capital of Alabama choose Partnership or Employed.
- You the employment and practice setting that works best for you!
- Employed with base compensation and productivity bonus with option to partner after two years.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Birmingham, AL.
- Birmingham, Alabama, Atlanta, Georgia, many recreational lakes and the most beautiful Gulf beaches in the United States are within easy driving distance of this modern, southern city.
- The schools consistently rate among the best in the nation and it is a cultural haven with two professional dance companies, symphony orchestra, Shakespearean theater and fine art gallery.
- Option to partner at the beginning of year 3.
- Location: The City of Montgomery is the capital of Alabama and home to 210,000 residents.
- Fine dining, diverse shopping, nationally recognized sporting activities and more than 60 city parks!
- Join 4 other providers in a traditional or outpatient setting, your choice.
- Employed with base salary and production $215-$325,000.
- They have a hospital owned clinic and two other private practices in the community that have opportunities.
- This is an established practice with a solid long term reputation in the community.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago