Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Certification/License/Registration: Current license to practice medicine in the State of Georgia, Board Certified or eligible in his/her specialty.
- Education: Must be a graduate of an accredited Medical School with a Doctor of Medicine Degree.
- Collaborate with other physicians, staff and community agencies to provide continuity of care for patients in any designated setting.
- In that same amount of time, you can drive north to Atlanta or the pristine North Georgia Mountains.
- The selected candidates will be employed within the Health System family of corporations.
- The physician ensures all services are delivered safely, confidentially and promptly.
- For those who crave the sun and the sand, the closest beach is less than a three-hour drive south.
- This Regional Medical Center is seeking a board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine physician to join an outpatient only group of six physicians in one of our off campus primary care practices in Dublin, Georgia.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dublin, GA.
- Coordinate and facilitate clinical, administrative and professional activities as delegated by Medical Director and Administration.
- Experience: New graduates will be considered.
- The physician will provide the highest quality health care possible.
- This is an immediate opening created by growing demand with our ever-expanding service area.
- Dublin and Laurens County are strategically located in the heart of Georgia, making this community convenient to points of interest in all directions.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago