Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Oneonta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outpatient only or traditional practice.
- Offering online physician appointments.
- Well-equipped clinic.
- Look forward to growing a built-in patient base.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Large busy clinic.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- Paid CME allowance.
- With more than 100 primary care physicians affiliated with Ascension care teams at St. Vincent's Health System, we have a practice in Oneonta that is stable, financially strong and will provide you with a collegial work environment.
- Willing to provide same day access and take walk-in patients.
- Competitive pay.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- Our established practice in Oneonta needs a primary care physician.
- St. Vincent's Primary Care - Oneonta.
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Full benefits package.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- And we hope that you will partner with us to manage the overall care of our patients.
- Appreciative patients.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oneonta, AL.
- Board certified and experienced in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Med-Peds.
- Athena EMR System.
- Walk-in patients welcome.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- Prefer 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.