Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Oneonta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. Vincent's Primary Care - Oneonta.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- Offering online physician appointments.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Competitive pay.
- And we hope that you will partner with us to manage the overall care of our patients.
- Athena EMR System.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account.
- Willing to provide same day access and take walk-in patients.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Full benefits package.
- With more than 100 primary care physicians affiliated with Ascension care teams at St. Vincent's Health System, we have a practice in Oneonta that is stable, financially strong and will provide you with a collegial work environment.
- Our established practice in Oneonta needs a primary care physician.
- Walk-in patients welcome.
- Large busy clinic.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Board certified and experienced in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Med-Peds.
- Prefer 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Look forward to growing a built-in patient base.
- Well-equipped clinic.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oneonta, AL.
- Appreciative patients.
- Outpatient only or traditional practice.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.