Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Oneonta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Competitive pay.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Prefer 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Offering online physician appointments.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- Board certified and experienced in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Med-Peds.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- With more than 100 primary care physicians affiliated with Ascension care teams at St. Vincent's Health System, we have a practice in Oneonta that is stable, financially strong and will provide you with a collegial work environment.
- Willing to provide same day access and take walk-in patients.
- Appreciative patients.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- And we hope that you will partner with us to manage the overall care of our patients.
- Outpatient only or traditional practice.
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account.
- Full benefits package.
- Large busy clinic.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oneonta, AL.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Well-equipped clinic.
- Athena EMR System.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Our established practice in Oneonta needs a primary care physician.
- St. Vincent's Primary Care - Oneonta.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Walk-in patients welcome.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Look forward to growing a built-in patient base.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago