Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Georgia) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Senior Physician and Midlevel Recruiter.
- Highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, Physician Governance, Physician Leadership Academy, etc.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- The clinics are affiliated with a Healthcare organization that has been named one of the nations top 100 best performing integrated Healthcare Networks.
- Quality, Service, and Reputation.
- Suite 200.
- Craig J. Harris.
- MD or DO.
- Team player dedicated to making the organization and our patients better.
- Cellphone (.
- 100% outpatient with minimal.
- Numerous physicians needed to fill multiple locations.
- Multiple Primary Care opportunities around the Atlanta GA Metro and beyond need to be filled Asap.
- Strong work ethic with passionate drive to always put patients first.
- 98% Physician Satisfaction.
- J1 and H1B candidates considered.
- A 1,400+ member physician network!
- Last year, the organization served nearly two million patients - performing over 44,000 surgeries, delivering 8,000 babies, providing 471,695 outpatient encounters, completing 235 organ transplants and handling nearly 250,000 emergency room visits.
- Not-for-profit comprising of more than 150 primary care physicians along with more than s in over 30 clinics, 8 renowned hospitals, all located as far north as the beautiful Georgia mountains and all over the greater Atlanta Metro.
- Exceptional clinical skills and knowledge in Primary Care medicine.
- Board Certified or Eligible IM or FP considered.
This perm job opening was posted
by Harris Medical Associates.