Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EVP for Clinical Affairs, AU Health System.
- CEO - AU Medical Associates.
- Professor & Chair of Ophthalmology.
- Arman Razavipour, MBA.
- Augusta is located in close proximity to Atlanta, Charlotte, Charleston, and Savannah as well as the seacoast and mountains.
- Augusta is Georgia's second largest city and is home to the Masters Golf Tournament and Ironman 70 competition.
- The city hosts urban living with a variety of restaurants, play houses, concerts, a newly renovated symphony hall and minor league baseball venue.
- AU Health's presence in Columbia County will ensure that we meet the high demand for medical care in this rapidly growing area.
- AU Health System at Augusta University in Augusta, Georgia is seeking outstanding candidates for Primary Care Positions in its newly expanded operations in Columbia County, Georgia.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Augusta, GA.
- As the only academic health center in the region, AU Health has a definite advantage by offering cutting-edge, evidence-based and carefully coordinated care to patients in the community.
- Qualified candidates will provide comprehensive care to adult patients-from routine medical checkups to treatment of a wide variety of health issues-in a family centered, private practice health care delivery model in a new, state of the art facility situated in the heart of Columbia County.
- Cost of living is low and lifestyle includes many opportunities for outdoor activities including equestrian, golf, fishing, kayaking, and miles of cycling and running paths.
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University.
- Julian Nussbaum, M.D.,.
- Qualified candidates should possess a MD or DO degree from an accredited institution, successfully completed an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency training program, and be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago