Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Central Alabama) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- 3 Hours to Nashville.
- 2 Hours to Atlanta.
- Close to Tuscaloosa and Auburn.
- Good Sub-Specialty Support.
- National Forest Nearby.
- I have been to this community and have met the group so I can provide more specific details for your review.
- The Practice-Create the Type of Practice You Want.
- Earn Up to the 90% of Mgma or Create a More Lifestyle Friendly Practice!
- Serving the community Since 1912.
- Fully Staffed and Equipped, 16,000 sq.
- Largest Group In Town.
- Alabama's Best Kept Secret!
- Ft clinic across the street from the hospital.
- Serving 61,000 People in 5 Counties.
- Shared 1:5.
- Outdoor Lovers Paradise-3 Large Lakes Nearby.
- Modern 248 Beds, Level II Trauma with 10 Bed ICU.
- Live in Our Family Friendly Central Alabama Town or Select Birmingham Suburbs.
- 1 Hour to Birmingham.
- Partnership Track.
- Long Established Practice of 5 Internal Medicine Physicians.
- Affordable Housing & Low Cost of Living.
- Join a premiere group of Internal Medicine physicians in a well known and established group in a family friendly community at the base of the Appalachian Mountains and just 35 Minutes to the Suburbs of Birmingham!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Central Alabama, AL.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago