Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Central Alabama) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Alabama's Best Kept Secret!
- Join a premiere group of Internal Medicine physicians in a well known and established group in a family friendly community at the base of the Appalachian Mountains and just 35 Minutes to the Suburbs of Birmingham!
- Modern 248 Beds, Level II Trauma with 10 Bed ICU.
- Outdoor Lovers Paradise-3 Large Lakes Nearby.
- Live in Our Family Friendly Central Alabama Town or Select Birmingham Suburbs.
- 2 Hours to Atlanta.
- Largest Group In Town.
- The Practice-Create the Type of Practice You Want.
- 3 Hours to Nashville.
- Good Sub-Specialty Support.
- Long Established Practice of 5 Internal Medicine Physicians.
- Affordable Housing & Low Cost of Living.
- I have been to this community and have met the group so I can provide more specific details for your review.
- Shared 1:5.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Central Alabama, AL.
- Close to Tuscaloosa and Auburn.
- National Forest Nearby.
- Serving the community Since 1912.
- Fully Staffed and Equipped, 16,000 sq.
- 1 Hour to Birmingham.
- Earn Up to the 90% of Mgma or Create a More Lifestyle Friendly Practice!
- Partnership Track.
- Ft clinic across the street from the hospital.
- Serving 61,000 People in 5 Counties.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.