Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Central Alabama) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- I have been to this community and have met the group so I can provide more specific details for your review.
- 3 Hours to Nashville.
- Good Sub-Specialty Support.
- Fully Staffed and Equipped, 16,000 sq.
- Shared 1:5.
- Partnership Track.
- Close to Tuscaloosa and Auburn.
- Outdoor Lovers Paradise-3 Large Lakes Nearby.
- 1 Hour to Birmingham.
- Affordable Housing & Low Cost of Living.
- Alabama's Best Kept Secret!
- Join a premiere group of Internal Medicine physicians in a well known and established group in a family friendly community at the base of the Appalachian Mountains and just 35 Minutes to the Suburbs of Birmingham!
- Ft clinic across the street from the hospital.
- Serving 61,000 People in 5 Counties.
- 2 Hours to Atlanta.
- Modern 248 Beds, Level II Trauma with 10 Bed ICU.
- Serving the community Since 1912.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Central Alabama, AL.
- Long Established Practice of 5 Internal Medicine Physicians.
- National Forest Nearby.
- Earn Up to the 90% of Mgma or Create a More Lifestyle Friendly Practice!
- The Practice-Create the Type of Practice You Want.
- Live in Our Family Friendly Central Alabama Town or Select Birmingham Suburbs.
- Largest Group In Town.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.