Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Central Alabama) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Close to Tuscaloosa and Auburn.
- Fully Staffed and Equipped, 16,000 sq.
- Ft clinic across the street from the hospital.
- Outdoor Lovers Paradise-3 Large Lakes Nearby.
- Modern 248 Beds, Level II Trauma with 10 Bed ICU.
- Shared 1:5.
- 3 Hours to Nashville.
- Live in Our Family Friendly Central Alabama Town or Select Birmingham Suburbs.
- Good Sub-Specialty Support.
- I have been to this community and have met the group so I can provide more specific details for your review.
- Join a premiere group of Internal Medicine physicians in a well known and established group in a family friendly community at the base of the Appalachian Mountains and just 35 Minutes to the Suburbs of Birmingham!
- Alabama's Best Kept Secret!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Central Alabama, AL.
- Long Established Practice of 5 Internal Medicine Physicians.
- Affordable Housing & Low Cost of Living.
- Serving the community Since 1912.
- Partnership Track.
- The Practice-Create the Type of Practice You Want.
- Largest Group In Town.
- Earn Up to the 90% of Mgma or Create a More Lifestyle Friendly Practice!
- Serving 61,000 People in 5 Counties.
- 2 Hours to Atlanta.
- 1 Hour to Birmingham.
- National Forest Nearby.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.