Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Northeast Georgia Health System (Nghs), is a not-for-profit community health system serving almost 1,000,000 people.
- Northeast Georgia Physicians Group.
- Healthgrades has named Northeast Georgia Medical Center (Ngmc) one of America's 50 Best Hospitals for 2018 - one of only two hospitals in Georgia to get this honor.
- Services include, but are not limited to: Routine and Preventative Health Evaluations, Immunizations, EKG & X-Ray, Work, School and Sports Physicals.
- Internal Medicine-Outpatient.
- Erica Morrison,.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Gainesville, GA.
- Outpatient Only.
- Ngmc offers Highly Competitive Compensation Plans, 401K Matching / 457B Plans and Life, Health & Disability Insurance.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center (Ngmc) has 700+ beds located between Gainesville, Braselton and Winder, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 900+ members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians.
- Available Location: Braselton, Georgia.
- We are in the third fastest growing area in the country with activities for all ages including beautiful hiking, mountain bike trails and water sports on Lake Lanier.
- Ngpg is currently recruiting a BC/BE Internist to join our growing practice.
- Nghs has also been named one of "Metro Atlanta's Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011-2017.
- Ngpg is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (Nghs).
- Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (Ngpg), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in North Georgia, brings together more than 330+ talented physicians, advanced practitioners and other clinical staff and represents 28 specialties at over 70 locations.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago