Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pell City) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Partnership track potential.
- Northside Medical Associates, providing quality and compassionate health care since 2001, now has six locations that concentrate on the provider-patient relationship.
- Practice management support.
- Staff support (nurse and assistant).
- Traditional practice with advanced level practitioners pre-rounding.
- Production bonuses.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Benefits of Working for Northside Medical Associates.
- We are interested in adding an After Care Hours Medical Director to our Pell City location.
- 10 Primary Care Physicians and 11 Nurse Practitioners.
- Metro amenities at their finest.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Entrepreneurial practice.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- Friendly environment.
- Board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine.
- Private, well-oiled machine.
- Moving expenses.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pell City, AL.
- Prefer experience in an Emergency Department or Urgent Care Center.
- 20 specialty physicians onsite during the month to provide seamless continuity of care.
- Always accepting new patients.
- Located on Logan Martin Lake, excellent outdoor recreation.
- Excellent earnings potential.
- Full benefits package.
- Our full-time provider staff of 19 includes Board Certified Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine M.Ds.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- We also have over sixteen specialty physicians.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Vincent's Health System.
- Excellent EMR System.
- Fast-growing practice with six locations.
- Look forward to growing and managing the After Hours Care in the Pell City area.
- In-office diagnostic lab, advanced imaging including MRI, & onsite pharmacy.
- Signing bonus.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- Organized practice.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago