Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Augusta) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Partnership track available.
- This practice has been serving the patients of the Central Savannah River Area for over 20 yearsand have 7 office locations with over 30 Primary Care Physicians.
- They see patients of all ages but do not provide obstetric services.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Augusta, GA.
- Spanish language skills would be a plus!
- Doctors Hospital is offering the incoming physician a salary guarantee.
- You will join 5 other physicians and practice.
- Traditional office hours Monday through Friday.
- They are looking to continue growing by adding another primary care physician to their central office location located in Augusta, across the street from Doctors Hospital.
- Center for Primary Care is seeking new Physician to join their well-established team!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago