Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Augusta) is a single-specialty group practice.
- They are looking to continue growing by adding another primary care physician to their central office location located in Augusta, across the street from Doctors Hospital.
- This practice has been serving the patients of the Central Savannah River Area for over 20 yearsand have 7 office locations with over 30 Primary Care Physicians.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Augusta, GA.
- Spanish language skills would be a plus!
- Partnership track available.
- Traditional office hours Monday through Friday.
- Doctors Hospital is offering the incoming physician a salary guarantee.
- Center for Primary Care is seeking new Physician to join their well-established team!
- You will join 5 other physicians and practice.
- They see patients of all ages but do not provide obstetric services.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.