Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Prefers someone early in their career.
- Use Hospitalists at hospital.
- See 20 - 25 patients per day.
- EMR called EMD.
- Need someone open minded.
- Not willing to support a visa.
- The hospital will provide recruiting assistance for the first year so the candidate must be new to the area or just out of residency.
- Most of her patients live within 10 - 15 miles, also see patients who travel 2 - 3 hours.
- 14 vacation days per year401K with three month buy -in.
- Practice 5-% Blue Cross, 20% Medicare, 20% other.
- Takes her own.
- This Birmingham Health System is seeking a Board certified/board eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine physician to practice Integrative Medicine.
- Patients want to be healthier than with allopathic physician.
- Lab draws are sent out.
- In office procedures: removal, freezing, joint injections, acupuncture.
- Job features include the following.
- Currently a solo practice, needs a partner.
- MD or DO, full time or part time, American or Internationally trained.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Alabama.
- Fun, open environment, not stressed, get along well.
- Medical, Dental, Vision available.
- 10 exam rooms available for 2 physicians.
- Patients come with a good attitude and want to be partners in their healthcare.
- 1,500 - $2,00 for CME.
- This health system is part of the nation's largest non-profit health system and the largest Catholic health system in the world, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia.
- B/E or B/C in FM, IM or ED with an interest in Integrative Medicine.
- Patients have reasonable expectations, are compliant and want to stay healthy.
- Typical day starts at 7:45 and see 12 - 15 patients per day, close for lunch at 1 PM for one hour, 2 - 4 see patients: schedule not set in stone.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.