Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Patients come with a good attitude and want to be partners in their healthcare.
- EMR called EMD.
- MD or DO, full time or part time, American or Internationally trained.
- 10 exam rooms available for 2 physicians.
- Job features include the following.
- Medical, Dental, Vision available.
- Fun, open environment, not stressed, get along well.
- Patients want to be healthier than with allopathic physician.
- This health system is part of the nation's largest non-profit health system and the largest Catholic health system in the world, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia.
- See 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Practice 5-% Blue Cross, 20% Medicare, 20% other.
- The hospital will provide recruiting assistance for the first year so the candidate must be new to the area or just out of residency.
- 1,500 - $2,00 for CME.
- B/E or B/C in FM, IM or ED with an interest in Integrative Medicine.
- Patients have reasonable expectations, are compliant and want to stay healthy.
- Prefers someone early in their career.
- Need someone open minded.
- Currently a solo practice, needs a partner.
- Most of her patients live within 10 - 15 miles, also see patients who travel 2 - 3 hours.
- This Birmingham Health System is seeking a Board certified/board eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine physician to practice Integrative Medicine.
- 14 vacation days per year401K with three month buy -in.
- In office procedures: removal, freezing, joint injections, acupuncture.
- Takes her own.
- Typical day starts at 7:45 and see 12 - 15 patients per day, close for lunch at 1 PM for one hour, 2 - 4 see patients: schedule not set in stone.
- Lab draws are sent out.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Alabama.
- Not willing to support a visa.
- Use Hospitalists at hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago