Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- B/E or B/C in FM, IM or ED with an interest in Integrative Medicine.
- Fun, open environment, not stressed, get along well.
- Lab draws are sent out.
- Prefers someone early in their career.
- MD or DO, full time or part time, American or Internationally trained.
- The hospital will provide recruiting assistance for the first year so the candidate must be new to the area or just out of residency.
- Job features include the following.
- Need someone open minded.
- Practice 5-% Blue Cross, 20% Medicare, 20% other.
- 1,500 - $2,00 for CME.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Alabama.
- This health system is part of the nation's largest non-profit health system and the largest Catholic health system in the world, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia.
- Use Hospitalists at hospital.
- Medical, Dental, Vision available.
- 14 vacation days per year401K with three month buy -in.
- See 20 - 25 patients per day.
- 10 exam rooms available for 2 physicians.
- Currently a solo practice, needs a partner.
- Most of her patients live within 10 - 15 miles, also see patients who travel 2 - 3 hours.
- EMR called EMD.
- Takes her own.
- Typical day starts at 7:45 and see 12 - 15 patients per day, close for lunch at 1 PM for one hour, 2 - 4 see patients: schedule not set in stone.
- In office procedures: removal, freezing, joint injections, acupuncture.
- Patients want to be healthier than with allopathic physician.
- This Birmingham Health System is seeking a Board certified/board eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine physician to practice Integrative Medicine.
- Patients have reasonable expectations, are compliant and want to stay healthy.
- Not willing to support a visa.
- Patients come with a good attitude and want to be partners in their healthcare.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.