Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- 14 vacation days per year401K with three month buy -in.
- 10 exam rooms available for 2 physicians.
- EMR called EMD.
- Patients come with a good attitude and want to be partners in their healthcare.
- Job features include the following.
- Typical day starts at 7:45 and see 12 - 15 patients per day, close for lunch at 1 PM for one hour, 2 - 4 see patients: schedule not set in stone.
- Lab draws are sent out.
- Prefers someone early in their career.
- Takes her own.
- Not willing to support a visa.
- B/E or B/C in FM, IM or ED with an interest in Integrative Medicine.
- Most of her patients live within 10 - 15 miles, also see patients who travel 2 - 3 hours.
- Practice 5-% Blue Cross, 20% Medicare, 20% other.
- In office procedures: removal, freezing, joint injections, acupuncture.
- Use Hospitalists at hospital.
- MD or DO, full time or part time, American or Internationally trained.
- Medical, Dental, Vision available.
- Fun, open environment, not stressed, get along well.
- This Birmingham Health System is seeking a Board certified/board eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine physician to practice Integrative Medicine.
- The hospital will provide recruiting assistance for the first year so the candidate must be new to the area or just out of residency.
- This health system is part of the nation's largest non-profit health system and the largest Catholic health system in the world, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1,500 - $2,00 for CME.
- Currently a solo practice, needs a partner.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Alabama.
- Patients have reasonable expectations, are compliant and want to stay healthy.
- Need someone open minded.
- See 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Patients want to be healthier than with allopathic physician.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.