Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Gallatin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NO State Income TAX!
- Enjoy the close proximity with all of the great amenities that Nashville has to offer.
- Candidate should expect a strong financial package inclusive of full benefits that include paid vacation, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, health, dental, vision, life, short term disability, long term disability, 401K, CME, and consideration of student loan support.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Gallatin, TN.
- Also enjoy beautiful Old Hickory Lake located with opportunities for boating, fishing and water sport activities.
- For sports enthusiasts enjoy hockey's Nashville Predators, NFL's Tennessee Titans, Nashville Sounds, Vanderbilt University Athletics and much more.
- Join 15 other providers within the Sumner Physician Practices group, which include primary care, OB/GYN, Gastroenterologist, and sports medicine.
- The cities of Gallatin and Hendersonville also afford great restaurants, reasonable housing, strong public and private school options 2 and historic homes and museums.
- Additional activities and cultural events include the Nashville Zoo, Frist Center for the Arts, Country Music Hall of Fame, Grand Ole Opry, Ryman Auditorium, Ascend Amphitheatre and Bridgestone Arena.
- This employed outpatient opportunity is only 30 minutes to Nashville.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago