Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nine public schools and two private schools operate in the area, offering both religion-based and non-sectarian education to the community.
- Enjoy a quiet, small-town atmosphere approximately 30 miles to the west of Jackson, TN.
- Henderson County Community Hospital located in Lexington, TN is seeking Board Eligible/Board Certified Internal Medicine physicians to join an established clinic in the area.
- Seven area lakes within 10 minutes of the hospital and clinic.
- Commencement Bonus potential.
- Clinic conveniently located beside Henderson County Community Hospital.
- Keep more of what you make in Tennessee ~ NO personal state income tax!
- Hospital has newly renovated surgery suite?
- Competitive Salary.
- Medical Education Debt Assistance also a possibility.
- Marketing Allowance.
- Existing office space in an established practice.
- This is a great location for small town life with big city access.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Lexington is a benefactor of the climate of the American South with four distinct seasons.
- A full array of extra-curricular activities fortifies the development of children attending both City and County School Systems.
- Nearby Jackson, a 20-minute drive via I-40, is the home of numerous community activities.
- Sports and culture also figure into the area's lifestyle.
- Joining 2 other physicians and 4 advanced practitioners.
- The terrain in and around Lexington, and West Tennessee in general, is comprised of gently rolling land with picturesque hills and valleys.
- The lakes provide over 3,000 acres of surface area and 100 miles of shoreline for recreational activities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lexington, TN.
- Boating, swimming, fishing and camping are just a few of the activities available.
- The city of Lexington operates city parks and a swimming pool facility.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago