Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Bristol) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Family friendly area.
- Excellent public and private schools and universities.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Wellmont Medical Associates is physician-led and professionally managed.
- At Wellmont, our mission is to deliver superior health care with compassion.
- Affiliated with Wellmont Health System, WMA manages a broad scope of medical practices throughout Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia.
- Easy, light traffic commutes even from other cities.
- Full Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision).
- Paid Vacation.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bristol, TN.
- Abundant outdoor activities.
- Within a 90 minute commute to large metropolian cities.
- Paid Malpractice.
- Bonus Structured Contract.
- Retirement package.
- Established in 1953, Bristol Medical Associates has a reputation for excellence in medical care and all of its physicians are board certified.
- Cutting edge technology in the hands of excellent physicians and caregivers help make Wellmont the region's healthcare leader.
- Agressive Salary.
- Farm to table dining.
- Wellmont Medical Associates is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join its busy 4 physician office located inside of Bristol Regional Medical Center in Bristol, Tennessee.
- Low cost of living.
- Local, moderately sized airport.
- Paid CME & Days.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago