Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Winchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates with visas welcome.
- This is a great opportunity to be part of a regional system with the added support of a highly regarded national healthcare company.
- The hospital is offering a generous salary with uncapped bonus potential and financial package that includes sign on bonus, relocation, full benefits that include paid vacation, health, dental, life, std, ltd, 401K, CME and student loan assistance available.
- Enjoy the beautiful waterfront lifestyle on Tims Ford Lake, only 90 minutes from Nashville and just an hour to Huntsville and Chattanooga.
- NO State Income TAX!
- Enjoy practicing as an outpatient only provider knowing that your patients will be well cared for by an established hospitalist program.
- Winchester has very good schools including The University of the South in nearby Sewanee.
- Exceptional real estate options on and around the lake.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Winchester, TN.
- Southern Tennessee Regional Health System in Winchester is growing primary care services to keep pace with community need.
- Hospital employed outpatient opportunity in beautiful lakeside community.
- Located only an hour from Huntsville and Chattanooga and 90 minutes to Nashville.
- Following your patients is also an option.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago