Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Knoxville) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan assitance and CME allowance.
- Collegial work environment with leadership opportunities.
- Student loan assistance.
- No state income tax.
- East Tennessee has a thriving economy and great public and private school systems.
- Knoxville is home to the University of Tennessee, a major SEC university.
- The fine arts thrive alongside regional crafts and sports share the spotlight with great musical attractions.
- Knox County Schools (KCS) hold an exemplary status awarded by Tennessee Department of Education.
- Health, dental, vision, disability and malpractice coverage (malpractice premiums paid by SMG).
- Secure Employment:: Average Summit Medical Group physician tenure is 15 years.
- Great Public and Private schools.
- Knoxville currently has d green way and natural trails.
- No hospital coverage and no weekend office hours.
- Knoxville is a progressive, friendly, and rapidly growing city accessible from an international waterway.
- McGhee Tyson Airport, a beautiful, easy access airport, allows for uncomplicated travel and is within a 30 minute drive to downtown Knoxville.
- 401(k) and profit sharing.
- Knoxville offers a perfect mix of big city living, and small town feel.
- This thriving, established office is a team of 14 physicians and 3 advanced practitioners who are dedicated to delivering comprehensive, compassionate primary care of the highest quality.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Knoxville, TN.
- Summit Medical Group is looking for an Internal Medicine physician for an office in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Administrative services provided include credentialing, billing, legal, finance, customer service, value based care, HR, IT support, and many more!
- It is situated at the foothills of Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Competitive salary plus productivity bonus.
- Tennessee's lakes, rivers and parks provide the perfect setting for outdoor activities.
- Big city amenities with a small town feel, including a vibrant art, theater and music scene as well as outdoor activities such as hiking, boating and biking.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago