Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southeastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nearby lakes and rivers and less than 100 miles to Gulf Coast Beaches.
- Excellent benefits.
- Traditional practice.
- Join four Internists in a well established private practice.
- Competitive salary, full benefits.
- Sign-on bonus, Relocation.
- Regional Airport, excellent golf courses, a great place to raise a family and have a quality of life practice.
- Hospitalist Program handles unassigned patients.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Alpha Medical Group.