Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Practice is recruiting in order to plan for retirement of one of their existing colleagues.
- Known as "Music City" for its vibrant music and entertainment.
- Friday 1/2 Day.
- Seasonal Climate.
- Established practice since 1976.
- Dedicated office staff including Coding, Front Office and Medical Assistant's for each Physician.
- National hub for healthcare.
- Solid payor mix (primarily private pay).
- Utilize Hospitalist team for inpatient coverage.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Nashville, TN.
- Established practice in Madison, TN is seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join group.
- EKG, Therapy & Ancillary Services provides on practice campus.
- Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 8-5.
- Average 20-25 patients/day.
- Financial: Income Guarantee, bonus, relocation and excellent fringe benefit package (401K, Dental and Health Allowance).
- Growing population of 1 million.
- Great opportunity for new Physician.
- 4 on Kiplinger's Most Affordable Big Cities in the United States.
- No personal state income tax.
- One of Top 20 America's Best Cities for Foodies according to Travel & Leisure.
- Named as one of the "16 Top Destinations for 2016" by Forbes Magazine.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago