Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · November 25, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Employment model provides competitive productivity-based compensation with full medical/dental benefit plans, 401k, employee stock purchase plan, CME allowance, etc.
- Efficiently managed hospital-affiliated practice, EMR system-eClinicalWorks.
- Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
- Nashville is rated by both Frommer's and Travel and Leisure as one of "The Best Places to Go in 2017".
- Stabile, well run practice with excellent patient satisfaction and strong culture.
- For more community information, visit and.
- Recruitment incentives available.
- Practice volume: 160+ patient encounters per day, averaging 135 new patient visits per month.
- Employed: Established 7-member IM group plus 1 Aprn.
- Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds.
- Outpatient only.
- Private Practice acquired by HCA in 2006.
- The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
- 1 industry!
- Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
- More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Nashville, TN.
- Modern, efficient office space on hospital campus.
- Members utilize hospitalists for IP coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago