Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital employed model or private hospitalist group available, you pick!
- Compensation: Current providers make more than $300,000 in total compensation!
- Full employed benefits to be discussed directly with candidates.
- Opportunity: This Daytime Hospitalist opportunity has a 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- Interacting with Medical Students and Residents available.
- Great place for singles and families alike!
- No state income tax and a low cost of living make this one of the most sought after areas in the country.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Tennessee.
- Procedures are NOT required and very strong support staff in place.
- Over 275+ Physicians actively employed.
- Location: This bustling city is home to 20+ Fortune 500 Companies, it is located under 1 hour from Memphis's renowned Beale Street.
- Easily manageable patient volume.
- 90,000 offered in student loan repayments, $20,000 sign-on bonus and $10,000 relocation assistance offered.
- Facility: Is a newly renovated 600+ bed tertiary care center.
- Join an established group of 18 Hospitalist and continuing to grow.
- EMR in place.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago