Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southeast Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE IM and FP.
- Must have TN license and DEA.
- Asap ongoing.
- This opportunity will not last long.
- Block schedule with in-house nights.
- No procedures, but must round and be part of code team.
- 18-22 patient encounters per shift.
- Immediate locum tenens Hospitalist job opportunity in Tennessee!
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Locum Leaders.