Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · November 25, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Memphis) is a multispecialty group practice.
- No history with legal issues.
- Supervise the implementation of educational, lifestyle and wellness protocol aiming to prevent disease or ameliorate risk of complications.
- Refer patient to other specialists or practitioners when necessary.
- Provide in-house treatment of patients who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems.
- Position Overview: Provider (MD) who has an up-to-date understanding and experience in the integrated medical management of cardio-metabolic conditions including but not limited to: diabetes mellitus, dyslipidemia, obesity, hypertension, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, asthma, thyroid, adrenal, gonads disorders, chronic kidney failure, peripheral vascular disease, etc.
- Education Must have an active license in the state of Tennessee.
- Monitor and stratify individual risk factors associated inherent to the patient, family or underlying conditions.
- Plan, implement, or administer health programs or standards in out-patient settings, or communities for prevention or treatment of injury or illness.
- MD should be knowledgeable in regards to interpreting and implementing procedures including but not limited to EKG, spirometry, ABI, Ogtt, metabolic testing, wound care, suturing, ambulatory blood pressure monitoring, skin biopsy, etc.
- Preferable, provider should be able to provide in-house urgent care for the above conditions if required.
- The MD should be open and willing to practice in a multi-professional team and provide standardized, evidence based and outcome oriented approach.
- If required, provider should be available to on-. The MD should be able to supervise mid-level providers, nurses or medical assistants under their team.
- This also includes reporting to the Board of Directors, Compliance office, Privacy Officer, supervisor or suggestion box, any unethical, fraudulent, or unlawful acts or practices.
- BLS (Basic Life Support)/ALS (Advanced Life Support) required.
- Internist will prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Examine patients 14 years and older with acute and chronic diseases or order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
- Compensation Salary + Productivity Bonus, Simple Ira with company matching contributions, health insurance, Allowance for CME and other benefits.
- Coordinate record collection and maintain adequate patient information such as medical history, reports and examination results.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Memphis, TN.
- Adheres to the standards and policies of the Organizational Privacy/Security and Compliance Programs, including the duty to comply with applicable laws and regulations (Hipaa, Osha, OIG guidelines, other State and Federal laws).
- Implement evidence-based approach and monitor major clinical outcomes.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago