Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Memphis) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Provide in-house treatment of patients who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems.
- Refer patient to other specialists or practitioners when necessary.
- The MD should be open and willing to practice in a multi-professional team and provide standardized, evidence based and outcome oriented approach.
- Adheres to the standards and policies of the Organizational Privacy/Security and Compliance Programs, including the duty to comply with applicable laws and regulations (Hipaa, Osha, OIG guidelines, other State and Federal laws).
- Position Overview: Provider (MD) who has an up-to-date understanding and experience in the integrated medical management of cardio-metabolic conditions including but not limited to: diabetes mellitus, dyslipidemia, obesity, hypertension, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, asthma, thyroid, adrenal, gonads disorders, chronic kidney failure, peripheral vascular disease, etc.
- Plan, implement, or administer health programs or standards in out-patient settings, or communities for prevention or treatment of injury or illness.
- MD should be knowledgeable in regards to interpreting and implementing procedures including but not limited to EKG, spirometry, ABI, Ogtt, metabolic testing, wound care, suturing, ambulatory blood pressure monitoring, skin biopsy, etc.
- Monitor and stratify individual risk factors associated inherent to the patient, family or underlying conditions.
- Supervise the implementation of educational, lifestyle and wellness protocol aiming to prevent disease or ameliorate risk of complications.
- If required, provider should be available to on-. The MD should be able to supervise mid-level providers, nurses or medical assistants under their team.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Memphis, TN.
- Examine patients 14 years and older with acute and chronic diseases or order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
- Preferable, provider should be able to provide in-house urgent care for the above conditions if required.
- Implement evidence-based approach and monitor major clinical outcomes.
- Education Must have an active license in the state of Tennessee.
- Compensation Salary + Productivity Bonus, Simple Ira with company matching contributions, health insurance, Allowance for CME and other benefits.
- BLS (Basic Life Support)/ALS (Advanced Life Support) required.
- No history with legal issues.
- Coordinate record collection and maintain adequate patient information such as medical history, reports and examination results.
- This also includes reporting to the Board of Directors, Compliance office, Privacy Officer, supervisor or suggestion box, any unethical, fraudulent, or unlawful acts or practices.
- Internist will prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago