Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · November 25, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Villa Rica) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- 6 MD Model.
- This unique opportunity at Tanner Medical Center - Villa Rica, a 40-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Located in Villa Rica, GA.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Apogee Physicians