Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · November 25, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Downtown Nashville) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Located in a beautiful lake community minutes to downtown Nashville.
- Established Primary Care Clinic seeks an experienced FP or IM partner.
- The position is open due to retirement.
- Patient mix is largely adult, geriatric with limited pediatric.
- The group consists of 4 FP's, 3 PA's and 2 FNP's with an average patient office visits are 22-24 per physician/day.
- Geriatric fellowship is welcomed but not required.
- Beautiful medial office located across from the hospital and the practice is involved with two area senior retirement centers/nursing homes (which would be available to the new physician if desired).
- Competitive first year income guarantee with comprehensive benefit package including health, malpractice, 401k and retirement plan, student loan assistance, disability, life insurance and more!
- Suburban Nashville.
- Outpatient only.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Healthcare Staffing Solutions Inc..