Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Pulaski) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- 12 MDs, 2 NPs Model.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- This unique opportunity at Southern Tennessee Regional Health System - Pulaski, a 304-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Located in Pulaski, TN.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Received the "B est P laces to W ork" award in Modern Healthcare's 2017 survey.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Apogee Physicians