Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Gorgeous College Community 200+ bed facility-teaching, academics, clinical in highly desirable area to live in!
- 5on5off, 6on6off, 7on7off, 10on10off, 14on14off or flexible schedule.
- Suite 200.
- H1B Visas are accepted for permanent.
- Day, swing, and night shifts available.
- Cellphone (.
- All travel and housing expenses covered as well as malpractice for locums.
- Craig J. Harris.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- All Specialty Back up.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- NO procedures required.
- We provide the credentialing specialist that Reduces the time and effort on your part.
- Director of Physician Advanced Practice Recruitment.
- Locums, locums to perm, or perm your choice.
- North of 75 Percentile Mgma.
- Get up to 175 per hour or 382,200 per year TOP pay for Georgia Hospitalist Asap.
- Only rounding, admitting, and codes required.
- Perm price structure is highly competitive!
This perm job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Apr 18.