Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · November 25, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Oneonta) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Vincent's Health System.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- Jcaho certified Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Staff support (MA + LPN).
- Outpatient only.
- It is a Federally Qualified Health Center that works with the National Health Service Corps to offer both loan repayment and a site for the scholarship program.
- The largest Community Health Center in the State of Alabama serving 18 counties.
- Board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Med-Peds.
- Life insurance and long term health insurance.
- 1:6 phone.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Metro amenities at their finest.
- Quality bonuses.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
- Always accepting new patients.
- Friendly, small town environment.
- 10 paid holidays, 15 paid vacation days and 5 paid sick days.
- Full benefits package.
- Benefits of Working for Blount County Quality Health Care.
- Blount County Quality Health Care, providing quality and compassionate health care since 2007, is a part of Quality of Life Health Services, Inc.
- Malpractice insurance provided by the Federal Government (Federal Tort Claims Act).
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oneonta, AL.
- Retirement plan.
- CME: 5 days + up to $2,500 allowance.
- Excellent Blue Cross health benefits.
- Organized practice.
- Base salary plus bonus based on value based quality indicators.
- Moving expenses.
- Look forward to providing primary care services in Blount County.
- Competitive salary.
- Blount County Quality Health Care is located in Oneonta, AL, 45 minutes north of Birmingham.
- National Health Service Corps site for loan repayment or scholarship program.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- 8 - 5, Monday through Friday.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago