Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Mobile) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Since its opening 160 yrs.
- In addition to the historic and natural beauty of Mobile, it also offers a family-friendly community with both public and private schools and several colleges and universities in the area.
- Hospital Employed with Access to Benefits such as Medical, Dental, Life, Long Term and Short Term Disability Etc.
- Competitive Salary -2yr Guaranteed Base Salary Starting at 225K.
- The cost of living is very low and traffic issues are limited.
- Ago, the hospital staff has earned recognition as one of the highest-ranked hospitals in the United States for patient satisfaction.
- If are interested.
- Providence Medical Group-Ascension.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Mobile, AL.
- The community has been very supportive of the mission and vision of Providence Hospital.
- Accepting BE/BC Internist as well as 2017,2018 Residents and Fellows.
- RVU and Quality Bonuses Offered.
- Digital X-Ray and full lab in office.
- Mobile has a midsize town lifestyle which is 30 minutes from the white sandy beaches of the beautiful Alabama Gulf Coast.
- Very Respectfully,.
- The Mobile area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating or cycling.
- Department of Physician Recruitment/Physician Liaison.
- Providence Medical Group in Mobile, AL, affiliated with Gulf Coast Ascension Medical Group, is seeking a board-certified/eligible Internist to work full time in one of our various Providence Medical Group offices located in Mobile.
- Providence Hospital, located on the gulf coast, is a 349-bed city hospital.
- The Mobile area combines the charm and Southern hospitality of a midsize town with beautiful beaches, protected coast areas, an endless array of outdoor activities, and excellent schools that create a perfect place to live and raise a family.
- This position offers the security of hospital employment with a Sign ON Bonus, Moving Expenses Paid, healthcare/dental, retirement etc.
- If you are looking for a practice which provides a balance between quality of life and quality of practice, you will love this opportunity.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, laboratory and diagnostic services.
- This opportunity provides a flexible work schedule, competitive salary, robust benefits package, and a collegial working environment.
- Flexible Hours.
- Approximately 2 1/2 hours from the vibrant and cultural New Orleans, LA and 3 hours from historic Birmingham, AL.
- Type of Practice: Out-Patient Only.
- Eric W. Jackson Sr.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago