Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Mobile) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Since its opening 160 yrs.
- Providence Hospital, located on the gulf coast, is a 349-bed city hospital.
- Type of Practice: Out-Patient Only.
- The cost of living is very low and traffic issues are limited.
- Providence Medical Group-Ascension.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, laboratory and diagnostic services.
- RVU and Quality Bonuses Offered.
- Providence Medical Group in Mobile, AL, affiliated with Gulf Coast Ascension Medical Group, is seeking a board-certified/eligible Internist to work full time in one of our various Providence Medical Group offices located in Mobile.
- This opportunity provides a flexible work schedule, competitive salary, robust benefits package, and a collegial working environment.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Mobile, AL.
- Department of Physician Recruitment/Physician Liaison.
- Very Respectfully,.
- If are interested.
- Eric W. Jackson Sr.
- This position offers the security of hospital employment with a Sign ON Bonus, Moving Expenses Paid, healthcare/dental, retirement etc.
- The Mobile area combines the charm and Southern hospitality of a midsize town with beautiful beaches, protected coast areas, an endless array of outdoor activities, and excellent schools that create a perfect place to live and raise a family.
- Mobile has a midsize town lifestyle which is 30 minutes from the white sandy beaches of the beautiful Alabama Gulf Coast.
- Ago, the hospital staff has earned recognition as one of the highest-ranked hospitals in the United States for patient satisfaction.
- In addition to the historic and natural beauty of Mobile, it also offers a family-friendly community with both public and private schools and several colleges and universities in the area.
- Competitive Salary -2yr Guaranteed Base Salary Starting at 225K.
- Accepting BE/BC Internist as well as 2017,2018 Residents and Fellows.
- The Mobile area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating or cycling.
- Digital X-Ray and full lab in office.
- The community has been very supportive of the mission and vision of Providence Hospital.
- Hospital Employed with Access to Benefits such as Medical, Dental, Life, Long Term and Short Term Disability Etc.
- Approximately 2 1/2 hours from the vibrant and cultural New Orleans, LA and 3 hours from historic Birmingham, AL.
- Flexible Hours.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.