Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · November 25, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Array of administrative services such as: credentialing, billing, legal, finance, customer service, value based care, care coordination, health education classes, HR, IT support, practice support & development, and many more!
- Health, dental, vision, disability and malpractice coverage (malpractice premiums paid by SMG).
- No state income tax.
- Summit currently has 56 outpatient offices in 14 counties along with the largest hospitalist program, 3 express clinics, 4 diagnostic & imaging centers, 1 sleep service center, over 269,000 patients, 1 rheumatology office, 7 physical therapy locations, 5 long term facilities and over 65 hospitalist and pulmonary/critical care physicians with 24/7 coverage.
- Average Summit Medical Group tenure is 15 years.
- Make the Summit Advantage yours.
- No hospital coverage and no weekend office hours.
- We are also a top national performer in overall patient experience, scoring in the top 10 percent among healthcare providers nationwide that use Survey Vitals.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Knoxville, TN.
- Partnership track.
- Collegial work environment with leadership opportunities.
- Wonderful outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting, skiing, and fishing.
- Sign-on bonus and $3,500 CME allowance.
- Start date of October 1, 2017.
- 401(k) and profit sharing.
- The Summit Advantage.
- Summit Medical Group is looking for an Internal Medicine Physician for Concord Medical Center, located in the prime living area of West Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Unlimited income potential.
- This established office is a team of 6 physicians and 4 advanced practitioners who are dedicated to delivering comprehensive, compassionate primary care of the highest quality.
- Summit Medical Group is a physician owned and led group of over 235 physicians.
- Great private and public schools.
- Competitive salary plus productivity bonuses.
- Work schedule is Monday-Friday 8-5.
- Summit is nationally ranked in the top 10 nationwide for all three categories of Ncqa recognition.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago