Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Consumer Choice Award is based on an independent survey of consumers conducted by National Research Corporation to recognize the most preferred hospitals in metropolitan areas across the country.
- This places the medical center in an elite group of hospitals nationwide.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Augusta, GA.
- According to 2012 United States Census estimates, the Augusta-Richmond County population was 197,872.
- Augusta is the principal city of the Augusta-Richmond County Metropolitan Statistical Area, which as of 2012 had an estimated population of 580,270, making it the third-largest city and the second-largest metro area in the state after Atlanta.
- The medical center is a not-for-profit community hospital that receives no local funding.
- Since 1999, the medical center has been named the Consumer Choice Award winner for overall quality and image.
- The more than 600 employed and independent primary care physicians and specialists who practice at the medical center provide everything from routine preventive and diagnostic care to comprehensive heart and vascular and oncology services, and much more.
- Augusta-Richmond County is a consolidated city-county municipality, located at the fall line of the Savannah River.
- This salaried physician will receive a competitive salary based on Mgma guidelines, full employee benefits (including profit sharing, relocation expenses and educational loan assistance), as well as, office setup and support from the administrative management team.
- It is the 116th-largest city in the United States.
- With 581 licensed beds, this acute care hospital serves a 25-county region in Georgia and South Carolina and continues to lead area hospitals in market share.
- Internationally, Augusta is best known for hosting The Masters golf tournament each spring.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago