Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dublin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Stable hospitalist team.
- EmCare is searching for a Medical Director to lead our established Hospital Medicine team at Fairview Park Hospital in charming Dublin, GA.
- Intensivist in-house.
- Willingness to rotate through blocks of nights shifts.
- The Medical Director will be expected to work clinically as well as perform administration duties.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- 10 physician, 2 APP program.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- ED runs codes.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- 4 daytime physicians.
- No procedures.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- We will consider Board Certified Internal Medicine or Board Certified Family Medicine candidates with proven leadership experience.
- 1 nocturnist w/APP.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dublin, GA.
- Open ICU.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago