Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dublin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- 10 physician, 2 APP program.
- 4 daytime physicians.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- 12 hour shifts.
- ED runs codes.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Intensivist in-house.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- 1 nocturnist w/APP.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dublin, GA.
- The Medical Director will be expected to work clinically as well as perform administration duties.
- Stable hospitalist team.
- Willingness to rotate through blocks of nights shifts.
- We will consider Board Certified Internal Medicine or Board Certified Family Medicine candidates with proven leadership experience.
- No procedures.
- EmCare is searching for a Medical Director to lead our established Hospital Medicine team at Fairview Park Hospital in charming Dublin, GA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.