Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dublin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Stable hospitalist team.
- No procedures.
- 12 hour shifts.
- EmCare is searching for a Medical Director to lead our established Hospital Medicine team at Fairview Park Hospital in charming Dublin, GA.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- We will consider Board Certified Internal Medicine or Board Certified Family Medicine candidates with proven leadership experience.
- ED runs codes.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dublin, GA.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- 4 daytime physicians.
- Intensivist in-house.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- 10 physician, 2 APP program.
- Willingness to rotate through blocks of nights shifts.
- 1 nocturnist w/APP.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- The Medical Director will be expected to work clinically as well as perform administration duties.
- Open ICU.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.