Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dublin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1 nocturnist w/APP.
- 4 daytime physicians.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- No procedures.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- ED runs codes.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Open ICU.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dublin, GA.
- The Medical Director will be expected to work clinically as well as perform administration duties.
- Intensivist in-house.
- EmCare is searching for a Medical Director to lead our established Hospital Medicine team at Fairview Park Hospital in charming Dublin, GA.
- EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- 10 physician, 2 APP program.
- Stable hospitalist team.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Willingness to rotate through blocks of nights shifts.
- We will consider Board Certified Internal Medicine or Board Certified Family Medicine candidates with proven leadership experience.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.