Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Chattanooga) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Erlanger Health System - Dramatically Different.
- Convenient moonlighting opportunities for PGY-2 and PGY-3 residents.
- Careful monitoring of Ambulatory Care Clinic patient population to provide optimal patient volume and an ideal learning environment.
- Relocation Available.
- 100 miles to Atlanta, 130 miles to Nashville.
- Internal Medicine Residency Program Overview.
- Erlanger is also a Level-One Trauma Center for adults and the only provider of tertiary care services for the citizens of an entire four-state region, encompassing southeast Tennessee, north Georgia, north Alabama and western North Carolina.
- Ten resident positions at each level of the three-year program.
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Tennessee.
- Erlanger is a teaching hospital and is affiliated with Utcom Chattanooga.
- Education, Training, & Experience.
- MD of DO degree.
- Option of community-based rotations with general internists at locations in Chattanooga.
- Interested Candidates should contact: Nicholas Benton,.
- Applicants with current or previous teaching and/or research experience at the associate professor level are highly preferable.
- Benefits of Working at Erlanger Health System.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Chattanooga, TN.
- Sign-on Bonus Available.
- Erlanger Health System and the University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine Chattanooga are seeking an outstanding Chief of General Internal Medicine to join their collegiate team.
- Erlanger is a non-profit, academic teaching center affiliated with the University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine.
- Night float experience for all residents.
- Erlanger/UT Chattanooga offers 10 residency programs.
- Consistent award-winning resident participation at state, regional, and national scientific meetings.
- Resident participation in departmental committee meetings and physician planning meetings resulting in significant resident input and influence regarding program policies.
- Currently employ 200 physicians and are growing each year.
- Board Certified of Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- This is the region's only Level I Trauma Center providing primary, secondary, and tertiary medical care to patients from 50 counties within a 150-mile radius of Chattanooga.
- Academic title will be commensurate with experience, and associate professor or higher is preferred.
- Clinical Research Available.
- Comprehensive two-year core curriculum lecture series.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Erlanger is the only Level I Trauma Center in a 100 mile radius.
- Experience with residents and teaching preferred.
- Internal Medicine leaders with specific experience and interest in population health research and equally impressive clinical competence should apply.
- Affiliation with Erlanger Health System, a university-based hospital with 868 licensed beds.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Chattanooga has a thriving economy with a low cost of living and no TN state income tax.
- With a history that dates back more than a century, Erlanger is the 7th largest public hospital in the United States, and recognized as one of the nation's finest public hospitals and a leader in healthcare.
- Recent graduates have obtained fellowships in Cardiology, Nephrology, Pulmonary/Critical Care, Endocrinology, and Hematology/Oncology.
- The UT College of Medicine Chattanooga sponsors ten residency programs as part of the University Of Tennessee Statewide Network Of Graduate Medical Education.
- All residency programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (Acgme).
- Malpractice Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago