Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our system features five hospitals accounting for more than 1,500 patient beds, 30-plus different clinic locations and over 5,000 employees all dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to over 1 million patients each year.
- Great benefits - signing bonus, student loan and relocation bonus included.
- This is a growing metropolis of over a half-million people with busy airport to access anywhere.
- Excellent suburban public schools or affordable, high-quality private schools - many educational options to choose from.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Alabama.
- With this practice opportunity, you can choose to live in the vibrant, yet affordable downtown and enjoy first-class city amenities, Bohemian art scene and authentic southern cuisine.
- Work in an urban setting with the support of our flagship 700-bed hospital, see patients in our affluent suburbs or enjoy the rural lifestyle of medicine.
- We are growing exponentially, join and grow with us!
- Brand-new clinic locations with on-site ancillaries in a variety of settings to choose from.
- Choose to live in the bohemian city downtown, the affluent suburbs or in the wooded outlying communities.
- Immediate demand in the community for primary care services will have you busy, and prospering financially, immediately.
- Generous, negotiable base salary plus easily-achieve RVU production bonus.
- Enjoy laid back coastal living in this beautiful, accessible metropolis steeped in history.
- Surf or boat the clear blue waters of the Emerald Coast or relax and tan on the white sand beaches with your family.
- Most importantly, we are recruiting due to growth - not replacement.
- Or buy a suburban home surrounded by Magnolia trees in a friendly neighborhood accented with quaint Franco-Caribbean architecture.
- Apply today to schedule a confidential, no-obligation.
- Ocean activities, white-sand beaches and world-class fishing and hunting.
- Area steeped in colorful historical sites, activities, events and museums.
- Choose the ease of a 100% outpatient schedule with no nights and weekends - or take the option to practice traditional medicine and see you patients in the hospital.
- Enjoy the work/life balance you deserve and spend your evenings and weekends on a boat in the ocean or in a beach chair on the white sands.
- Join one of the most storied, highest-performing and largest not-for-profit healthcare systems in the Southeastern United States.
- Earn a top salary with a bonus structure to put your income in the 90th percentile of your field.
- Choose to practice 100% outpatient and enjoy an 8a - 5p schedule with no.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.