Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Most importantly, we are recruiting due to growth - not replacement.
- We are growing exponentially, join and grow with us!
- With this practice opportunity, you can choose to live in the vibrant, yet affordable downtown and enjoy first-class city amenities, Bohemian art scene and authentic southern cuisine.
- Ocean activities, white-sand beaches and world-class fishing and hunting.
- Area steeped in colorful historical sites, activities, events and museums.
- Choose the ease of a 100% outpatient schedule with no nights and weekends - or take the option to practice traditional medicine and see you patients in the hospital.
- Enjoy the work/life balance you deserve and spend your evenings and weekends on a boat in the ocean or in a beach chair on the white sands.
- Generous, negotiable base salary plus easily-achieve RVU production bonus.
- Enjoy laid back coastal living in this beautiful, accessible metropolis steeped in history.
- Our system features five hospitals accounting for more than 1,500 patient beds, 30-plus different clinic locations and over 5,000 employees all dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to over 1 million patients each year.
- Earn a top salary with a bonus structure to put your income in the 90th percentile of your field.
- Join one of the most storied, highest-performing and largest not-for-profit healthcare systems in the Southeastern United States.
- Surf or boat the clear blue waters of the Emerald Coast or relax and tan on the white sand beaches with your family.
- Choose to practice 100% outpatient and enjoy an 8a - 5p schedule with no.
- Immediate demand in the community for primary care services will have you busy, and prospering financially, immediately.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Alabama.
- Or buy a suburban home surrounded by Magnolia trees in a friendly neighborhood accented with quaint Franco-Caribbean architecture.
- Brand-new clinic locations with on-site ancillaries in a variety of settings to choose from.
- This is a growing metropolis of over a half-million people with busy airport to access anywhere.
- Great benefits - signing bonus, student loan and relocation bonus included.
- Apply today to schedule a confidential, no-obligation.
- Work in an urban setting with the support of our flagship 700-bed hospital, see patients in our affluent suburbs or enjoy the rural lifestyle of medicine.
- Choose to live in the bohemian city downtown, the affluent suburbs or in the wooded outlying communities.
- Excellent suburban public schools or affordable, high-quality private schools - many educational options to choose from.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago