Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are growing exponentially, join and grow with us!
- Ocean activities, white-sand beaches and world-class fishing and hunting.
- Apply today to schedule a confidential, no-obligation.
- Immediate demand in the community for primary care services will have you busy, and prospering financially, immediately.
- Earn a top salary with a bonus structure to put your income in the 90th percentile of your field.
- Or buy a suburban home surrounded by Magnolia trees in a friendly neighborhood accented with quaint Franco-Caribbean architecture.
- Our system features five hospitals accounting for more than 1,500 patient beds, 30-plus different clinic locations and over 5,000 employees all dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to over 1 million patients each year.
- Brand-new clinic locations with on-site ancillaries in a variety of settings to choose from.
- Enjoy the work/life balance you deserve and spend your evenings and weekends on a boat in the ocean or in a beach chair on the white sands.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Alabama.
- This is a growing metropolis of over a half-million people with busy airport to access anywhere.
- Area steeped in colorful historical sites, activities, events and museums.
- Choose the ease of a 100% outpatient schedule with no nights and weekends - or take the option to practice traditional medicine and see you patients in the hospital.
- Great benefits - signing bonus, student loan and relocation bonus included.
- Surf or boat the clear blue waters of the Emerald Coast or relax and tan on the white sand beaches with your family.
- With this practice opportunity, you can choose to live in the vibrant, yet affordable downtown and enjoy first-class city amenities, Bohemian art scene and authentic southern cuisine.
- Enjoy laid back coastal living in this beautiful, accessible metropolis steeped in history.
- Generous, negotiable base salary plus easily-achieve RVU production bonus.
- Join one of the most storied, highest-performing and largest not-for-profit healthcare systems in the Southeastern United States.
- Work in an urban setting with the support of our flagship 700-bed hospital, see patients in our affluent suburbs or enjoy the rural lifestyle of medicine.
- Choose to practice 100% outpatient and enjoy an 8a - 5p schedule with no.
- Most importantly, we are recruiting due to growth - not replacement.
- Choose to live in the bohemian city downtown, the affluent suburbs or in the wooded outlying communities.
- Excellent suburban public schools or affordable, high-quality private schools - many educational options to choose from.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.