Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Oneonta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive pay.
- Benefits of Working for St. Vincent's Health System.
- Look forward to growing a practice in one of the fastest growing areas of Birmingham.
- Wonderful school systems and major universities.
- Full benefits package.
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account.
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license.
- Paid licenses and permits.
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options.
- This will provide primary care, in one convenient location just north of Birmingham, AL.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Oneonta, AL.
- St. Vincent's Primary Care clinic with diagnostics to add a physician in the summer of 2018.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Board certified and experienced in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Med-Peds.
- Outpatient only.
- Appreciative patients.
- St. Vincent's Primary Care - Oneonta.
- Work with an integrated team of providers.
- Loan repayment and stipend available.
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture.
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation.
- A member of the Ascension family, the largest not-for-profit health system in the nation, St. Vincent's is grounded in a 100-plus-yer tradition of care for generations of families.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Well-equipped clinic.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- Education, Training and Experience Required.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago