Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- S capacity to see more families in need of affordable primary health care services.
- Primary care.
- Internal Medicine Job in Cleveland, MS.
- The DHC in Mound Bayou is the first rural Community Health Center in the United States and recently opened a brand new 26,000 square foot facility to provide care to medically underserved families.
- Physicians in need of visa sponsorship are welcome.
- The DHC is only nine miles from Cleveland, a very quaint community that prides itself on its locally owned economy, deep musical heritage and home to Delta State University.
- The new H. Jack Geiger Medical Center will expand the health center?
- Today, the health center serves over 12,850 patients who otherwise may not have health care access.
- Delta Health Center (DHC) is the oldest rural federally qualified health center in the United States The practice provides all facets of primary care (Primary Care, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, and Dentistry) and offer in-house lab, x ray, pharmacy, social services, family planning, and home health in a beautiful, brand new building.
- DHC is seeking to add an Internal Medicine physician.
- The physician will be provided a strong financial package that includes competitive base salary, a sign on bonus, relocation, student loan repayment, and malpractice through Ftca.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago