Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Mobile) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Student Loan Forgiveness.
- Since its opening 160yrs ago, the hospital staff has earned recognition as one of the highest-ranked hospitals in the United States for patient satisfaction.
- Extremely low cost of living with numerous affordable housing options.
- 403B Retirement Plan and many other benefits.
- Housing is extremely affordable and traffic issues are limited.
- Plus numerous colleges and universities in the area.
- This opportunity provides flexible schedule, competitive salary, robust benefits package, and collegial working environment.
- Accepting current BE/BC Internists as well as 2016,2017 Residents.
- The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating or cycling.
- Providence Hospital located on the gulf coast is a 349-bed city hospital.
- The community has been very supportive of the mission and vision of Providence Hospital.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- RVU Bonuses.
- Mobile is 30 minutes from the white sand beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast.
- This position is a Hospital employed opportunity, with a Sign ON Bonus, moving expense bonus, healthcare/dental, retirement etc.
- Both public and private school options close.
- Moving Expenses covered.
- Providence Health System, part of Ascension Health, is seeking a board-certified/eligible Internist to work Full-Time, inpatient and outpatient services at providence hospital located in Mobile AL.
- Family-friendly community, a perfect place to raise a family.
- Signing Bonus (Negotiable).
- You can also send.
- The Mobile area combines the charm and Southern hospitality of a mid-size town with beautiful beaches, protected coast areas, an endless array of outdoor activities, and excellent schools to create a truly family friendly environment.
- Approximately 2 1/2 hours from New Orleans, LA and 3 hours from Birmingham.
- Internal Medicine Job in Mobile, AL.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, laboratory and diagnostic services.
- Hospital Employed to include Physician Benefits such as Health, Dental and Life insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago