Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Mobile) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This opportunity provides flexible schedule, competitive salary, robust benefits package, and collegial working environment.
- Extremely low cost of living with numerous affordable housing options.
- Housing is extremely affordable and traffic issues are limited.
- Mobile is 30 minutes from the white sand beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast.
- Plus numerous colleges and universities in the area.
- Hospital Employed to include Physician Benefits such as Health, Dental and Life insurance.
- Providence Hospital located on the gulf coast is a 349-bed city hospital.
- Accepting current BE/BC Internists as well as 2016,2017 Residents.
- RVU Bonuses.
- Providence Health System, part of Ascension Health, is seeking a board-certified/eligible Internist to work Full-Time, inpatient and outpatient services at providence hospital located in Mobile AL.
- Since its opening 160yrs ago, the hospital staff has earned recognition as one of the highest-ranked hospitals in the United States for patient satisfaction.
- Approximately 2 1/2 hours from New Orleans, LA and 3 hours from Birmingham.
- Moving Expenses covered.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, laboratory and diagnostic services.
- The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating or cycling.
- Internal Medicine Job in Mobile, AL.
- You can also send.
- The Mobile area combines the charm and Southern hospitality of a mid-size town with beautiful beaches, protected coast areas, an endless array of outdoor activities, and excellent schools to create a truly family friendly environment.
- Student Loan Forgiveness.
- Both public and private school options close.
- Signing Bonus (Negotiable).
- The community has been very supportive of the mission and vision of Providence Hospital.
- 403B Retirement Plan and many other benefits.
- This position is a Hospital employed opportunity, with a Sign ON Bonus, moving expense bonus, healthcare/dental, retirement etc.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Family-friendly community, a perfect place to raise a family.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.