Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Mobile) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Approximately 2 1/2 hours from New Orleans, LA and 3 hours from Birmingham.
- The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating or cycling.
- This opportunity provides flexible schedule, competitive salary, robust benefits package, and collegial working environment.
- Family-friendly community, a perfect place to raise a family.
- Mobile is 30 minutes from the white sand beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast.
- Providence Hospital located on the gulf coast is a 349-bed city hospital.
- Signing Bonus (Negotiable).
- Moving Expenses covered.
- Plus numerous colleges and universities in the area.
- Providence Health System, part of Ascension Health, is seeking a board-certified/eligible Internist to work Full-Time, inpatient and outpatient services at providence hospital located in Mobile AL.
- The Mobile area combines the charm and Southern hospitality of a mid-size town with beautiful beaches, protected coast areas, an endless array of outdoor activities, and excellent schools to create a truly family friendly environment.
- Extremely low cost of living with numerous affordable housing options.
- 403B Retirement Plan and many other benefits.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, laboratory and diagnostic services.
- The community has been very supportive of the mission and vision of Providence Hospital.
- Since its opening 160yrs ago, the hospital staff has earned recognition as one of the highest-ranked hospitals in the United States for patient satisfaction.
- You can also send.
- Student Loan Forgiveness.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- RVU Bonuses.
- Accepting current BE/BC Internists as well as 2016,2017 Residents.
- Hospital Employed to include Physician Benefits such as Health, Dental and Life insurance.
- Internal Medicine Job in Mobile, AL.
- Housing is extremely affordable and traffic issues are limited.
- Both public and private school options close.
- This position is a Hospital employed opportunity, with a Sign ON Bonus, moving expense bonus, healthcare/dental, retirement etc.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.