Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Mobile) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Extremely low cost of living with numerous affordable housing options.
- Since its opening 160yrs ago, the hospital staff has earned recognition as one of the highest-ranked hospitals in the United States for patient satisfaction.
- Family-friendly community, a perfect place to raise a family.
- 403B Retirement Plan and many other benefits.
- Accepting current BE/BC Internists as well as 2016,2017 Residents.
- Internal Medicine Job in Mobile, AL.
- This position is a Hospital employed opportunity, with a Sign ON Bonus, moving expense bonus, healthcare/dental, retirement etc.
- Housing is extremely affordable and traffic issues are limited.
- Student Loan Forgiveness.
- The Mobile area combines the charm and Southern hospitality of a mid-size town with beautiful beaches, protected coast areas, an endless array of outdoor activities, and excellent schools to create a truly family friendly environment.
- Approximately 2 1/2 hours from New Orleans, LA and 3 hours from Birmingham.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Both public and private school options close.
- The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating or cycling.
- Moving Expenses covered.
- Hospital Employed to include Physician Benefits such as Health, Dental and Life insurance.
- RVU Bonuses.
- You can also send.
- The community has been very supportive of the mission and vision of Providence Hospital.
- Mobile is 30 minutes from the white sand beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast.
- Providence Health System, part of Ascension Health, is seeking a board-certified/eligible Internist to work Full-Time, inpatient and outpatient services at providence hospital located in Mobile AL.
- This opportunity provides flexible schedule, competitive salary, robust benefits package, and collegial working environment.
- Signing Bonus (Negotiable).
- Plus numerous colleges and universities in the area.
- Providence Hospital located on the gulf coast is a 349-bed city hospital.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, laboratory and diagnostic services.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.