Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 22, 2019
2 Jobs in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Valdosta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 22 MDs, 4 NPs 4 INTs Model.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Located in Valdosta, GA.
- This unique opportunity at South Georgia Medical Center, a 418-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Apogee Physicians
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clean Files Preferred Since Need Start Immediately.
- Open ICU w/ Intensivists on Staff.
- No Procedures.
- Please review the information below and email me.
- MDA has a new locums Hospitalist opening in Birmingham with open dates through March 2019.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.